Monday 14 November 2011

More Turbo Training

I've now completed my third week of training follow Dr Garry Palmer's training plan and I'm feeling pretty good.
I completed three hours forty-five minutes this week (all on the turbo trainer). My cardiovascular fitness is clearly improving and I'm riding in a bigger gear at the same cadence, so I must be getting faster as well. Definitely need a ride out on the road now just to see the change in speed.

I've also lost more weight this week and I'm down to 80.8kg. I've still got another four weeks to reach my target of 79.9kg, so, that would appear to be achievable.
I've been training in the house for the last two sessions, which does mean I get a lot hotter, but, I can still spend time with Kate in the evenings.

I just need to work the Friday session up to an hour and a half over the next few weeks before the step up in training intensity at the start of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment